Here are a few recipes that would be fantastic too cook during the summer. I know you can eat anything at anytime of year but here are a few warm temperature favorites. Some recipes you can bring to the BBQ or recipes that you can keep light!
The summer should be filled with recipes that let you continue to be on the run. I am a big believer that anything can be eaten at anytime of the year, but these are some recipes I love during the summer. Some ingredients are only FRESH this time of year!
Summer is my favorite time of the year. By the end of the summer, I'm usually looking for the temperature to cool back down, but you can catch us grilling by the pool most days of the summer. I love to come home to a fresh tomato sauce or pomodoro in the summer evenings.
- Low Carb Shrimp Scampi with Zoodles
- Italian Summer Pasta with Zucchini
- Italian Red Potato Salad (No Mayo)
- EASY Ricotta Bruschetta
- Italian Ring Sausage (Chevalatta)
- OG Italian Pasta Salad
- Eggplant Caprese Grilled Cheese
- Bacon Blue Cheese Burger
- Chicken Parm Sliders
- Lemon Pasta with Spinach
- Crispy Fish Sliders
- Goat Cheese and Fig Jam Sliders
- Pistachio Pea Pesto Stuffed Chicken
- Marinated Eggplant and Onion
- Classic Linguine Alla Puttanesca
- Linguine with Clamato Sauce